Skip to content
Rohner’s Auto Parts, Inc. is an 80 acre salvage yard owned by brothers Maynard and Melvin Rohner.
We have been in business since 1950.
In July 2014, we had our first car show
Photo courtesy of Vintage Car Club of Alexandria
Also in July 2014, we did a remodel of the office.
Ariel photo from many years ago.
Copyright © 2019 J.Rohner